TThe first servo-electronic press brake in the world with a patented double pulley drive. The SafanDarley E-Brake Dual Drive makes fully electronic sheet-bending with pressure forces op to 300 tons possible, without a need for crowning, due also to its unique compensating lower beam.
- SafanDarley E-Brake Dual Drive 300T – 4100 mm
- Q sizes: standard 690 mm, optional 750 mm -790 mm
- Servo-electronic drive with a double pulley system 8 Servomotors on 4 axles
- Up to 50% energy savings
- Slim lower beam compensates very limited sagging
- No sword required
- No need for a crowning table
- Bending speeds of up to 20 mm/sec.,bending cycle times cut by up to 30%
- SafanDarley E-Control 1 control comes standard; numerical display of bending parameters and 2D programming with Easy 2D
- Optional SafanDarley E-Control 2, 2D bending simulation combined with off-line programming or E-Control 3, 2D or 3D graphic programming
- Integrated safety-light screen
- Solidly constructed backgauge (system) with special spring stops and a 1300 mm working width.
- CNC-controlled X axis comes standard, optionally also R, Z1-Z2 axes and dX axis or completely 3D
- Large stroke length: standard 400 mm.